Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Scotland Sampling

My previous post of samplings from a Scottish graveyard made me miss Scotland!
I've only been there once, but I simply adored it.

So, I decided I need to do a sampling of photographs I took in Scotland.

Here are a few of my favorites.


(The Sir William Wallace monument in Stirling, Scotland.)


(St. Enoch hotel in Glasgow, Scotland.)


(Beautiful Scottish landscaping.  Stirling, Scotland.)


(Edinburgh, Scotland.)


(Stirling, Scotland.)


(Edinburgh castle at sunset.  Edinburgh, Scotland.)


(Scotland is part of the United Kingdom, thus, English tea is a requirement.)

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Okay, so I'm scrolling through your pictures and am more and more stunned with each post. These are BEAUTIFUL and also moving and I haven't even been to Scotland. I feel like I got an insiders view of some very memorable places in Scotland.