Thursday, March 11, 2010

LDS (Mormon) Temple

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (commonly called The Mormon Church), so I definitely wanted to photograph the Washington, D.C. LDS (Mormon) temple.

I've actually photographed the temple two other times in addition to the pictures in this sampling, so there is a chance I'll do another sampling of the temple.  These samples come from a very bright, beautiful summer day (though, it probably goes without saying the humidity was awful!).

The temple is located in Kensington, Maryland just a few miles outside of downtown Washington, D.C.  It is absolutely beautiful.  The most stunning structure and color, and such a beautiful spirit resides there.  If you ever go to visit D.C., I highly recommend visiting the temple and its visitor's center.

There's a lot of pictures in this sampling, but the temple is just that beautiful!  The first picture is my favorite.



















No comments: