Friday, January 21, 2011

Matisyahu (additional edits)

I have been working on some additional Matisyahu edits.  All of the images below have never been seen before, so it's fun to get them edited and posted.

Since I'm still working on a lot of Matisyahu images right now, I think there'll be another post or two (but from different shows than this post).  I'm also thinking about doing a themed post on shots that are technically failed shots (such as excessive movement, too much light, overexposure, etc.), but still look incredibly cool and (in my nerdy mind) have strong artistic merit.  If you're a follower of my portfolio, you  may remember a shot that I posted once before that was, technically, a failed shot, but I loved the results so much I had to post it (see it at the end of this post).





















Reminder: all images on this site are the property of Emilee Cluff and are copyrighted. Do not save, copy, use, distribute, or repost any of them without written consent.
In regard to any images containing Matisyahu, please strictly follow these guidelines as I have a signed licensing agreement with him.  Thank you.

No comments: