Monday, December 13, 2010

Matisyahu: Festival of Light @ Rams Head

I shot Matisyahu during his Festival of Light tour on December 7, 2010 at Rams Head in Baltimore.

Great show and great shots!  I haven't had time to review all the shots yet (much less edit them), so there's a good chance I'll be doing another post.  In the meantime, here's my favorites thus far.  There's a mixture of stage shots (up close shots of Matisyahu) and a few venue shots.

You  may notice that the last two shots of this post are identical.  I absolutely loved this picture.  It's a result of too much light exposure and movement, but with some color processing, I think it has become one of my favorite shots.  Has a very storm-like and painting feel to it.  Since I couldn't decide if I liked it best in b&w or sepia, I posted both.  Sometimes shots that seem like a loss (too much movement, color, etc.) actually turn out to be very cool.





















All images on this site are the property of Emilee Cluff and are copyrighted.
Do not use, copy, save, distribute, or repost any images without my consent first.

No comments: