Friday, December 17, 2010

Lion

I've been spending a lot of time lately backing up all of my files in preparation for an upcoming move (but that's a whole other story).

During this process, I've come across so many sets of images that I haven't thought about for a long time that I absolutely love.  Tonight, I came across the one I'm going to include in this post.

It's from outside the Corcoran Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. and is of a lion statue that sits a top the steps of the building.  I love this statue.  The day I photographed it, it was raining and it made the lion seem like he was almost crying.  Posting this (and possibly other interesting finds through my backup process) is only going to put me even further behind in my attempt to get caught up on the portfolio, but I think it may be worth it.


No comments: