Sunday, January 23, 2011

Matisyahu 9:30 Club (additional edits)

It's been a crazy few days of almost non stop editing.  My eyes (and brain) feel fried, but I've managed to get through a lot of really great shots that I'm excited to share.  With the exception of four shots I'm posting in color (as opposed to original b & w posting), all the shots in this post have never been seen before.

I still have another 1,000 images to go through (yep!), so there'll probably be more post after this.























Reminder: all images on this site are the property of Emilee Cluff and are copyrighted. Do not save, copy, use, distribute, or repost any of them without written consent.
In regard to any images containing Matisyahu, please strictly follow these guidelines as I have a signed licensing agreement with him.  Thank you.


No comments: