Saturday, July 24, 2010

Matisyahu (Baltimore show) Part II

Another post on shooting the Baltimore concert for Matisyahu (you can see the first post here).

This post contains another batch of my personal favorites.
You may notice there aren't a lot of color shots.  I come from the old-school photography era (meaning I was educated by a very much pro black & white photography teacher) that the emotion in a picture is often best displayed not in color.  I definitely prefer black and white or versions of sepia, but I do still like color (as my portfolio proves), and since these shots are my personal favorites, I decided to post the color (or colorless) shots that I like the most.

I think I'll be doing one more post on this shoot, so keep checking back.

As always, click on the images to see full-size.









































No comments: