Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chris & Sebastian

A friend of mine, Chris, from my work at the Holocaust Museum asked if I'd take some pictures of him and his son, Sebastian.  As you can see by the sheer number of pictures in this sampling, I think they turned out quite well!  It was so hard to pick which ones to post!

Sebastian is a really fun, spirited boy and I think a lot of his personality shows through in the pictures.  Chris mentioned that his preference for pictures is generally sepia, so you see a lot of that in the sampling.  I agree with him that sepia was a great choice for most of these pictures.  In case you are wondering, these pictures were taken at or around the Holocaust Museum.  I just love the different materials surrounding the place -- makes for great background.  Anyway, I think they turned out really fun.  Enjoy looking through them!
































No comments: