Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New camera

I just purchased a new camera.  It arrived about a week ago, but I've been very busy lately with working some additional employment that I haven't gotten to play with it nearly as much as I'd like (meaning I haven't gotten to play with it for more than a couple of minutes total!).  Life is slowing back down a bit, so I'll be able to really start trying new things with my new camera.  I'm excited about it.

In the meantime, I thought I'd post a few pictures I have taken with my new camera.  I took these pictures literally right after putting the camera together.  Matter of fact, you'll see the camera's box in the first picture!  These pictures are of the cat that lives in the house I current reside at.  Mitzi (that's her name) isn't my cat, but I will admit that I've grown to like her.  Anyway, she approached the camera because she's always on the prowl for food and maybe the box had some in it (or so she thought), so I snapped a few pictures of her.

I'm really happy with the clarity and good coloring this camera gives.  These shots are totally unedited (they don't even have my watermark on them!) and they are bright and crisp.  It makes me excited to really get in there and use my camera for other more artistic shots.







1 comment:

Taryn said...

Love it! Are you so excited to have your new camera? These pictures look great. Congrats on the new purchase!