Thursday, April 22, 2010

Faces

Some of the people I work with know about this whole "picture thing" I do.  Sometimes I take my camera with me into work if I know I'm going to be taking pictures somewhere after I get off.  There was a day this week when I took my camera in and most of my coworkers not only allowed me to take their pictures, but have left me suspicious as to their previous modeling experience (they were so at ease with a camera up in their face!).
Thanks, guys!

It was next to impossible to pick favorites, but here are a few that I really like.  If you're friends with me on facebook, you can see the rest there.





































1 comment:

Sara said...

I love them! It is amazing to me that you can catch someone's personality in just a picture. Great job!